Monday, January 31, 2005

Happy Birthday, Andrew!


Happy Birthday, Andrew! Posted by Hello

No, today is not Andrew's birthday, but today I got some photos of it. Andrew's girlfriend went to Ethiopia right after Christmas and was there for his birthday. I was quite impressed how she managed to organize a surprise party for him, complete with balloons and roses at the airport and a meal with friends at a restaurant. Today I got a CD of photos from her trip, and thought this one would look nice in my blog. I aso received a wrap/scarf/skirt from Kenya which is cool.

I talked briefly with Rachel this afternoon. She said student teaching went pretty smoothly today--the two troublemakers were absent! She told me the other day she was interviewed and photographed for a blurb in the school annual on student teachers.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Linda
this is Aneni, the girl that works with Andrew. i was one of the people that helped organize Andrew's Birthday. you have a very wonderful son,everybody likes him here in Ethiopia.i don't think we want him to go back to the US, we will do anything we can to make Laura like Ethiopia and stay here.
And yes, it is me who is in the picture.
Aneni

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missa,
Look your blog is so famous, it is getting comments from Africa. Maybe you should start charging a subscription fee since the site is getting so popular. Wowwiee.
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home