Thursday, February 23, 2006

Missionaries for Breakfast

My job for the next 8 days is to have breakfast ready for 0-16 people who will walk in at 7:15am (the dining hall doesn't do breakfast). Coffee is the hardest part--since I don't drink it, I hardly know how to make it. The overheard conversation (I pretend to be busy in the kitchen) is the best part--today it ranged from worms growing in the dirt floor of one's village house, to federalism, to happy herbs pizza.

David has one more exam tomorrow to make the end of another block. Rachel still has no job leads so she sent an email to childcare at the Center to volunteer 1 day/week. Today I gathered together the info for Andrew to do his taxes. And now I'm off to Bible study with the brownies I made this afternoon.

Other good news: we got a guy from church to do some repairs--between 5 and 5:45 he fixed the spring on the storm door, fixed the wall outlet, and installed a new fluorescesent light.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasssap?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?! Want some cold weather? I can send it to you, really:-) Have a great one, Aunt Linda!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Thainamu said...

Ya know, snow once a year is plenty for me. Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home