Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Update

Yes, the Mavs lost. We watched a lot of basketball this year. We got into it via R's old boyfriend who is quite a fan.

Speaking of Rachel, still no word on her latest job, so that isn't good. We hope she will find something soon. Rachel continues to surprise us with how well she is doing in her new apartment and how well she is finding her way around town in her car. She continues to do quite a bit of babysitting, but she needs a real job.

We've heard from Andrew and Laura from both Doro's and Sandra's houses in Germany. Next they go to Switzerland. And I haven't heard if David was affected by the floods in Houston. Although I DID ask him...

Gary is in Michigan for the whole week. I'm taking a day or two off since both Gary and my other boss are out of town. But I'm having lunch with friends and doing errands, so keeping busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home