Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crazy Weather



Yesterday it was 80 degrees and the roses were blooming nicely. Today it is 30 degrees and they being dusted with ice pellets.

Rachel got her first experience owning a car in the bad weather today. She had a half-day sub job scheduled, the second half of the day. I warned her to get out to her car a little early to scrape the ice, but she had no idea how long that would take. Furthermore, she had no ice scraper. So I had to give her the one from the van. (I'll have to buy her an ice scraper for Christmas. Hmm, seems like I remember buying one her for former bf about a year ago because he got caught in the ice without a scraper, too.) Anyway, I came home from the office and helped her scrape it off and gave her a 30-second lecture about driving in the bad weather. Fortunately, the school she is subbing at is only a couple miles away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home