Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Personal Website

Thanks to our internet provider Comcast handing over its Dallas customers to a new company called Roadrunner, I have lost my old website. I carefully followed their directions to migrate it to Roadrunner, but without success.

So, I decided to make a new website, this one hosted by Google. Here is the URL:

http://linda.simons.googlepages.com/home

Add this to your favorites, and delete the other one.

I used quite of bit of the material from my old site, as you will see. But the photo albums are now done completely via Picasa, and are much easier to manage. I plan to add more photo albums as strikes my fancy.

If you look at the new website, you'll see photos from today. We had Easter dinner at a friend's house, joined by David and his girlfriend for just two hours. David told a few more of his surgery stories, including amputating a guy's femur, cutting it with a wire saw in 7 seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home