Saturday, October 13, 2007

Organ Concert


Tonight Gary and I attended a lovely organ concert at the Park Cities Presbyterian Church in downtown Dallas. And I didn't have to drive.

They are dedicating the new organ (rumored to cost in the $4 million range) this weekend with concerts and singing. The nice program gave details about the instrument, and it appears it has in the neighborhood of 4,000 pipes!

In other news, Rachel's retreat for this weekend was canceled, and she was sad about that. But then Thursday night she got a bad migraine followed by 24 hours of vomiting, so maybe the cancellation was a good thing.

I still other news, Gary is skipping church tomorrow to fly to Boston to attend a workshop at U of New Hampshire. He's traveling with another colleague from the office whose wife will do the DFW runs, so I don't have to drive again. I like this new trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home