Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stress and Heat

Today there was stress as Gary got ready to leave for 2.5 weeks. And there was stress because I had just spent over an hour at the dentist (10 hours later I still feel the anesthetic). And there was stress because the car quit working this morning as I was driving to the Center.**

Furthermore, today the temperature got pretty hot in the house. I like to wait until May to turn on the A/C but today we decided we could either handle the stress or the heat, but not both. So I turned the A/C on for a few hours.

Turns out the van needs a new catalytic converter--I didn't need that $500 anyway! Should be finished by noon tomorrow. We got a friend to take Gary to the airport tonight instead of me. He just had to leave two hours early to catch his ride.

And the filling in my tooth is a temporary one, probably redo it in July. Either that or a root canal.

**If I had walked to work as usual, we wouldn't have even known the car wasn't working until we tried to drive to the airport barely in time for his flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home