Sunday, August 10, 2008

Father and Daughter (x2)

Scanning all my old 35mm slides is one of my on-going projects. I'm trying to do a few every day since it is too boring and tedious to do it all at once. I'm still not sure what I will do with the photos when I'm done scanning them, but at least I will pick out a few to post every now and then.


In other news, I guess I already mentioned that Rachel's move got postponed a week, so now she has another week to think about what she wishes she had the money to buy for her new place! She is getting some usable hand-me-downs of furniture, and she bought a book case yesterday. She also got a nice little side table, solid wood, for 75% off because it was scratched and the drawer pull was missing.

I talked to David today--he and Sarah are doing OK. He's hoping to do two reports with his examining committee this week, and if that goes well, that will satisfy all the requirements for his entry into the PhD program. His car is messing up again and he hopes to sell it shortly after getting it fixed. Again.

Today is Laura's birthday (sort of. Long story there.) We had a cake with 3 candles on it. Lorena gave her a very lovely scrapbook with Isabella photos, the sort of thing Laura can add to.

Andrew is off to see his fantasy football friends in Indy this next weekend. Rachel hopes to get an hour or two of help out of him before he leaves for the airport. There has been some things going on with a job for him, but nothing really to report yet.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that comparison is simply adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home