Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Not Much Going On

Today's big excitement was getting a flu shot. They were kind enough to set up a shot clinic in a meeting room on our floor, so I didn't have to go far.

Other news is that it has cooled down a bit, finally. I still wore just a tee shirt to work, but I was actually a bit chilly on the walk there.

We've heard a bit more from Andrew. He's still looking at houses and starts some country travel tomorrow, so pray for his safety.

Gary is still busy, busy with the Ethnologue. He's making travel plans for trips to Baltimore, Waxhaw, and Manila over this month and next.

Gary and I are going camping with some friends from work this coming weekend. I'll have my cell phone on, but not sure if there will be coverage. Rachel will need to come over and feed our cat while we're gone. It will be nice to be away for a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home