Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Baby Photos


http://picasaweb.google.com/linda.simons/BabyIsabellaPart75Months#

I just received a few more baby photos, so I added them to the above album. Looks like baby is getting ready for Christmas.

Speaking of which, yesterday Rachel talked us into going Christmas tree shopping with her after going out for breakfast. She bought a big tree and since she's doing that, we decided to buy a little potted Austrian Pine to plant outside after Christmas. In the afternoon we got the boxes of Christmas decorations down and so far I've put up the nativity scene and a few lights outside around the living room window.

On Friday Gary and I spent a lot of time discussing our bathroom remodel plan. He nixed my plan, but we're working hard on some other options. I hope the contractor can come by this week and give us some advice so we can finalize our plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home