Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Starlings


Starlings Posted by Hello
This is not a very inspiring photo, and startlings are not very inspiring birds. They are considered a nuisance by many. Yesterday I identified a new bird, a Harris sparrow, but I don't have a photo. They are similar to all the other sparrows, but a bit larger and they have a black chin. The bird book says they have a small range, just our part of Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas in the winter and central Canada in the summer.

Today I started the income tax process. There are always a bunch of preparations that have to be done before filling in the forms. I'm hoping for a refund to help make another college payment.

Did you notice I got a comment all the way from Africa on the previous post? I'm happy to hear that they like Andrew :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home