Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's Pay Day!

Sometime during the wee hours of the morning, the magic electrons brought our funds for the month. Having just checked the totals, I decided to go shopping at my favorite store. I found my daughter three shirts, two of which she liked. The other one goes back for the next lucky girl. I found a shirt for myself too. I found a pair of scrubs that should fit my doctor-wannabe son, and I also found a tupperware bowl that he could use (even if the lid is cracked). Of course, he'll probably want me to fill it with homemade cookies before I send it to him.

Alas, I can't buy everything at my favorite store, so off I go to Walgreens and the grocery store. I'll make Rachel go with me for company. It is just us girls here for a few days as Gary left this afternoon for a linguistics conference in Lubbock, TX. He gives his paper (part of an invited panel) on Saturday morning. He takes an early Sunday morning flight back to Love Field so he won't even miss church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home