Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm Still Going to Honduras--I Think

Today we had a little worry that my trip to Honduras was not going to happen. I opened my American Airlines online account to make a copy of the itinerary, and it said my trip had been canceled. So I called customer service to see what the problem was. They said, "Yes, you called yesterday afternoon and canceled." Yikes! I, of course, had done no such thing but it took talking to them for ONE AND A HALF HOURS to convince them to put me back on the flight!

I really don't know why that happened, but I suspect it had something to do with the way the original booking was made. I had, actually, had two reservations at one point, and had cancelled one of them. I ended up speaking to a customer service rep at that point, and I suspect something she did caused the mixup.

Anyway, I HOPE I get to go to Honduras with Gary on Tuesday.

In other news, Doro is away for the weekend with friends, Rachel has a babysitting job tonight, and Gary is busy completing a project to submit to the National Science Foundation and trying to write the program he needs to do for going to Honduras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home