Friday, October 27, 2006

Early Christmas

Gary received his first Christmas gift this week, a generous gift card to Men's Wearhouse. He's going to look very nice for Jessica's wedding in January. But now I need to get him there to pick out a new suit. Next: I'm trying to get him to change his hairstyle.

In other news: Rachel has finally recovered from her both her illness and the medicine she took to cure it. She has worked the last two days. She was the computer lab aide today, she really likes that job. Some jobs start at 7am, so he leaves home by 6:45. I'm still asleep at that time!

I haven't heard from David recently (bad dog!). I think it was early in the week we talked to Andrew and Laura over Skype. They are still dealing with Laura's stolen wallet--a bunch of bother--but nothing had been charged to her credit cards.

Today I figured out how to copy DVDs, so I made a couple more copies of Gary's 50th Birthday DVD. Let me know if you know anyone who might want one, since now I know how to duplicate them.

Gary is off to Waxhaw on Sunday, back on Wednesday, then to Austin Thursday through the next Sunday. I'm planning on going with him to Austin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home