Sunday, July 29, 2007

Visiting The Dalles


At the moment we are sitting in the Portland airport for three hours, waiting to begin our flights home. I'm already exhausted so I'm going to feel miserable by the time we are scheduled to arrive in Dallas at 6am.

I'll will spend time later this week to organize and upload my photos. We got lots of nice photos of friends, relatives, mountains, rivers, waterfalls, and caves.

We dutifully went back to take a photo of Wendell and Judy's old house. It looks like it might be in the middle of a paint job.

Soon we need to go find something to eat, but my stomach is still kind of queasy from driving part of the way on the old scenic highway. Half of the time I felt like I was going to drive our little rental car right off into the mighty Columbia or that I was going to be sick on the side of a hairpin turn. I'm looking forward to the flat massive highways of Dallas!

I'm posting this from the free wireless internet inside the Portland airport.

p.s. to W&J Lots of people in The Dalles send their greetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home