Sunday, November 04, 2007

Call Me!



It really wasn't a good financial deal, but I did convince Gary to let me buy him a cell phone. Not just any cell phone, but rather, a cell phone for old people! This is a prepaid Jitterbug phone which features a large phone, large number pad, large writing on the screen, and a large speaker--all good features for us old people who are getting hard of hearing and hard of seeing!


Now if any of you relatives out there think to buy one of these, consult me first. They have deal where if you buy a second one, the two phones can talk to each other for free.

Gary goes to NYC this week, so now he can call me in spite of the fact that no pay phones exist anymore!


I decided to throw away our old ripped up tent yesterday, but I couldn't quite bring myself to throw it away. So, instead, I invented a new kind of tent that just has a floor. And then if you put the rain bonnet on it, it has a floor and a roof. So it could be used to go camping on the beach when you want to get out of the sun! But it wouldn't do much to keep the snakes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home