Monday, November 19, 2007

New Freezer, Old Phone, New Old Computer

A few days ago I decided I wanted to buy a very small, upright freezer to replace the one that died a few years ago. I found one online for $300 at Home Depot's website, so we went there yesterday to see if we could get one. Well, they didn't have the one I had found online, but they had a different one exactly like I wanted on the clearance rack for $95. Yay!

We had a bit of drama yesterday after getting the freezer. Rachel lost her phone, and for anyone of her age, losing a phone is traumatic since it contains all the phone numbers of their friends and coworkers. Several hours later we recovered it, thank the Lord. A kid had found it in the parking lot at Wendy's and her mom answered it after I called the number about 500 times.

Sweet David (at least at the moment I say that!) has donated his not-very-old laptop to Rachel because her laptop is on its last leg. It arrived from Houston late last night, so I'm cleaning it up and installing some new software before Rachel takes it on. I'm trying to talk her into NOT using this computer for games, since I think downloading games messed up her old one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home