Friday, June 04, 2004

Poison Ivy

I have a bad case of poison ivy on my left eyelid. My eye is nearly swollen shut. I didn't even touch the stuff. We had friends over for dinner on Memorial Day and when we started talking about poison ivy I pointed some out that is on the edge of our yard. Then our friend started bragging about not being allergic and picked it. So then I cringed and told him to go wash his hands. And apparently when he did he deposited the oils on the faucet which I then picked up and rubbed on my eye. Ugh.

My boss gave me some expensive stuff to scrub it with. It took the itch away briefly, but the swelling has just gotten worse. I'm quite miserable.


Post a Comment

<< Home