Sunday, October 17, 2004

Update

I spent Thursday and Friday and half of Saturday with R. at her school. The weather was pretty, but we spent most of the time inside. I helped her find a few more references for her big Literacy paper due at the end of the semester. Got home after dark last night.

Stan and Betty are here visiting for a week. They've been here many times, so they don't really need me here to be hostess. Always good to see them.

My brother has had a second mild stroke and is in the hospital. I guess this happened Wednesday and he didn't even get help until Friday. sigh.

Today at church there is a dinner followed by a special hymn-sing or something. The church is celebrating 70 years. G. went early but I'm going later with Stan and Betty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home