Tuesday, March 08, 2005


Red bud Posted by Hello

Dallas really isn't all that beautiful of a place to live. In fact, some would say it is downright ugly. And I'd agree, if it weren't that we have the best springs here. I love the wildflowers, which are just barely starting now. I'm going to see if my camera will take good wildflower photos, maybe better than my bird photos.

Today's photo isn't a wildflower, it is a budding tree and it is gorgeous. We have two or three along our street, slightly different colors.


Red Bud tree Posted by Hello

Any other news for the day? Not much. Rachel called today with worries about how she was going to make it to the police station--she is wanted for fingerprinting. (That's just the next step toward getting her teaching license. After that comes the FBI background check.)

I also baked homemade cookies tonight so I could send them to David who turns 21 this weekend. But I made a double batch so there will be some for Rachel and her friends this weekend when she comes home for spring break.

Speaking of David, he has a big interview this weekend to see if he can get into the Ph.D. part of the Ph.D/M.D. program at Baylor. It is the difference between "you pay them" and "they pay you." Please pray for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home