Thursday, May 11, 2006

Family Gathering


Grandma and grandpa arrived safely last night and tried out the new futon bed. Reports are that it slept pretty well. They brought their computer with them, so I spent some time updating it for them this afternoon. Lucky me, I had kept the list of things to do to fix up a computer from when a knowledgeable family friend fixed up one of our old machines months ago.

As far as we know Andrew and Laura left Ethiopia today and should land in Charolotte tomorrow afternoon. Your prayers for them are appreciated.

David decided to drive up from Houston so he could see G & G, so it will be nice having him around for a couple days. He reminded me Mother's Day is this weekend. He's hauling around a gigantic new camera--I'll have to take a picture of it.
He said he'd come to Dallas if we made him a good meal, so grilled burgers it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home