Monday, May 05, 2008

April's Graduation

Click below to take you to an online album of photos I took while in Michigan. Mostly of April's graduation from Kuyper, but a few other photos as well.
08-05-02 April Burt's graduation from Kuyper, other photos from MI


The trip was good except for Sunday--Debbie and I both woke up Sunday morning with vomiting and diarrhea accompanied by a slight fever and chills. In spite of that, we went to church, then Jim drove me to Rockford where I spent Sunday afternoon chatting with Noskers and Becky Chomic. We had a great time getting caught up with each other. My travels home were uneventful. Now I have to decide whether I need to mow the back lawn or leave it a few more days until Gary gets home. But since I'm still feeling a little queasy, I probably will leave the lawn to grow in peace.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger mary dickinson said...

Linda,
thanks for this great blog. I don't get on much but have been on since June 2007 when Deb sent me the link I shared with Francis too.
Love
Maruy

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Thainamu said...

Mary! I had no idea you read this! Thanks for letting me know. Mom and I saw your brother Jim for a couple minutes when we stopped by to see Carol and Larry (but they were gone).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home